Friday, October 22, 2010

Settling in

I've been in Spain for more than a month now and finally feel like I'm getting into a routine. My typical week is that I have "work" from 10:00 to 4:00 on Monday through Thursday and then I have a three-day weekend! I've already managed to get food poisoning, have a nervous breakdown, and get the common cold. But on the plus side, I am now singing bass in a barbershop group called the Barbees, I'm learning to play flute, and I'm plowing through an Isabel Allende book (in the original Spanish version).

Of course, now that the mundane life of a working stiff has taken over my life...I haven't had too many really interesting things to add to my blog. "Nothing to write home about..." as the saying goes. So I'd like to ask you to reveal yourself and ask me what you want to know about Spain, what I'm doing, what I'm not doing, etc. Really, any questions that you ask will be added to my next blog and I will answer them for you! Either leave a comment at the bottom of the blog post or email me: karebari@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spain shouldn't be boring! I've lived in the same place for going on four years now and am constantly in awe about the way things change, the people I meet and the journeys I take.

    ReplyDelete