Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some recent goings-on

I've been in a bit of a slump these last couple of weeks, so I really haven't had any ganas to write blogs or do much besides sit around reading. So, besides being the biggest bookworm in the world, here are a few good things that have happened in the last two weeks:

1. I went to Milan, Italy. Highlight of the trip: I saw Puccini's Tosca in La Scala!!


2. I started tutoring two more people in English. One is a 13-year-old girl who just wants to practice conversation, and the other is a 6-year-old girl who draws amazing pictures of me. Oh, and she uses an abacus to keep track while she counts in English...amazing? I do believe so!



















3. I discovered the best Kebab place in Madrid. The name: Universo Kebab (Metro: Delicias -- very appropriate). ¿Os apetece cenar algún día? Pues, que me digáis...¿vale? 

4. And I witnessed a nice sunset in Madrid. Must be all that city pollution...


And now, back to my libros.

"Di fronte a un libro non dobbiamo chiederci cosa dica ma cosa vuole dire."
Umberto Eco, Il nome della rosa

2 comments:

  1. me gustan vuestro blog y todas la fotos excepto cuando no os comprendo...por ejemplo cuando se usa la forma vosotros...

    ReplyDelete