Monday, February 14, 2011

An intriguing offer

I must say that one of the highlights of my trip to Florence was one of the ads I saw in the Madrid Barajas Airport. The ad was for one of the VIP Lounges and said that for a mere €25 you could siéntate bien in the lounge. Of course, the rest of the story was that under the white Spanish words, they had everything translated into English. So instead of "sitting well" or "feeling comfortable" or doing anything that would seem remotely normal to an English speaker, they translated it as:

Feel yourself.

As you could imagine, I had about 20 different responses to this translation, none of which are appropriate to write down so bluntly in this blog...I'll leave that up to your imagination.

Oh, and speaking of translation, I finally got this cool paper saying that I had a lot of other good laughs all throughout college! Woot woot!


1 comment:

  1. Feel Yourself, huh!
    I can think of a few things to say myself, but I guess I'll keep them to myself

    ReplyDelete