Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brother Come, Brother Go

My brother came to visit!!! (Hence my lack of blog activity for the last couple of weeks)

He was here for about 10 days and I pretty much wore him out, acting as the typical American tourists who have to see and do everything we possibly could in the time that we had.

We went to Toledo, Segovia, Alcalá de Henares, El Escorial, and Valencia... and we roamed around Madrid a bit.



Highlights:
  • Taking the the AVE to Valencia (Imagine going from Reno to San Francisco in 2 hours!)
  • Going to a bullfight. (Which I will never do again!)
  • My "care package" that he brought with him... including SOUR PATCH KIDS!

I don't know if he really fell in love with Spain, but I think he did enjoy most of his trip here.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! My turn next!

    As per usual I am so busy and have hardly made time to research,plan, or pack, but we will be seeing each other SO SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to go from Reno to SF in hours!

    I don't think i would ever go to a bullfight, I would spend the whole time crying for the poor bull.

    ReplyDelete