After singing about the days of the week, I get to sing this wonderful ditty every morning (with a British accent because that's how cheesy the textbook's audio component is!):
The weather today
The weather today
What's the weather like today?
Is it windy? Windy windy?
Is it windy? Not today.
Is it rainy? Rainy rainy?
Is it rainy? Not today.
Is it cloudy? Cloudy cloudy?
Is it cloudy? Not today.
Is it sunny? Sunny sunny?
Is it sunny?
YES IT'S SUNNY TODAY!
i am loving this weather! i told my co-workers that i was going to get out my "chanclas" and they all told me i would get sick hahaha
ReplyDeletegoooo madrid weird weather patterns!
Here in Alicante it was such a nice warm day I felt like going to the beach!!! (I didn't because I have to study ;-; )
ReplyDeleteI've been wearing short-sleeve t-shirts the whole day, and yesterday too~
So did you teach the kids, "The rain in Spain falls only on the plain?"
ReplyDelete