Sunday, January 23, 2011

Upcoming adventures

January 28-30: Lisbon, Portugal 
February 11-13: Florence, Italy
February 26: Crossroads Quartet in Madrid! 
March 3-6: Milan, Italy (with tickets to see Tosca in La Scala theatre!) 
March 28-April 6: My brother comes to visit! 
April 8-11: Barbershop Convention in Murcia, Spain 
April 20-25: My bestest friend in the mundo comes to Madrid! 
June 30 (ish): Home!
July 4-10: Kansas City, MO! Barbershop Harmony time!

I still have yet to plan some trips for May and June; however. I've discovered that it will be fiscally impossible to travel to too many other places! Some of the places that I will hopefully go to before July are:
  • Basque Country, Spain
  • Vienna, Austria
  • Venice, Italy
  • London, England
  • Edinburgh, Scotland
  • Paris, France?
  • Germany? 

Oh, and a big thank you to those who voted in my poll! Here are the results:


2 comments:

  1. So jealous of all your trips! I think the Harry Potter date should be on your list after the convention. Lol!

    ReplyDelete